In 2007 our company had an opportunity to expand our facilities and update our process for servicing boats indoors. We now have over 22,000 square feet of indoor space to carry out large projects such as extensive retrofits or restorations. We now do all our bottom painting indoors to comply with all the Washington State Dept. of Ecology standards. Come by sometime and see what’s underway!
Our crew uses bottom paints manufactured by Pettit, Interlux and Seahawk. We can finish your boat in three business days unless excessive prep is warranted.Prices include: Bottom Prep, Paint Supplies, and Labor. Price does not include excessive marine growth prep, zincs, or zinc install labor. Haul, Pressure Wash and Launch are invoiced separately. Call for pricing today.
We recommend zinc replacement at this time. Zinc Anode prices vary by size and application. Installation labor fees apply. Call Today to book your services!
With over 30 years of experience repairing damage and matching gelcoat, our quality is superb. We can customize, fabricate and/or modify any fiberglass structure. For example, we can replace canvas bimini tops with custom hardtops, this adds shelter and appeal to your flybridge or aft deck/cockpit, it also increases your entertaining space!
Or customize your stern platform which adds buoyancy, solidity and storage space. We have added countless hull extensions to Bayliners and other cruising yachts.We can create customized transom doors designed to match your transom profile.
We’ve been making chine modifications since 1996, we build the highest quality product possible giving you trouble-free service for the lifetime of your vessel. Here are some highlights of our superior process:
- Handshaped core ensures the best shape and fit for each vessel
- Seamless design with no edges, joints, or unsightly bulges or indents
- Stringent lamination process including existing hull overlapping, and a double the industry standard for lay-ups over a foam core.
- Your vessel chine modifications become an integral part of your yacht allowing your vessel to run level on its intended waterline, track straight in a quartering or following sea, exponentially reduce rolling and substantially improve all-around handling
Our yacht service team can fabricate any modification or addition you can dream up. From swimsteps and deck hatches to consoles, no job is too big or too small for our fiberglass team.
Our wood refinishing and construction department is highly skilled and experienced in all aspects of wood repair, restoration and replacement, and acrylic applications including:
- Cabinets (including custom fabrication and design)
- Interiors (renovations and custom designs)
- Custom jobs (planks, cabin tops, cap rails, frames, wood masts, swimsteps, tables, etc.)
Finishings (Paint & Varnish)
Varnishing and topside acrylic painting is one of our specialties. Our large indoor facility accommodates finishing jobs so well, we’ve been told by our paint reps that it’s the nicest place and we produce the best quality work they’ve ever seen. Call today for a quote on new finishes for your beautiful boat.